Smithfield, New York
25 days ago
A/R Billing Staff Accountant
Job Id: 10810
Are you looking to make a career change to a professional and stable company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including medical, dental and vision insurance as well as PTO. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Monthly billing of multiple contract type contracts
- Create and post contract invoices, AIA forms and Lien Waivers
- Review account documents to confirm accuracy
- Assist with preparation of reports
- Percent complete billing
- Work with project management team
- Work closely with accounts payable team and purchasing
- Track and process change orders
- Must have knowledge of AIA G702/G703
- Contract Logs
- Disbursement breakdowns and payment scheduling
- Assist with budget reallocation
- Superb organizational and time management skills
- Associates degree, further education is a plus
- SAGE/TIMBERLINE Contractor Software experience a HUGE advantage
- Minimum of 3 years’ work experience in accounting operations (A/R, Billing, A/P, etc.)
- Proficient computer skills with focus on Microsoft Office programs - Word & Excel
- Strong analytical skills and process oriented
- Able to prioritize and operate proactively
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Understanding of the construction industry, with previous experience in the industry being a great advantage.
- The ideal candidate must work well with other employees, positive attitude and be a quick learner not afraid of change and improvement.
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Direct Hire
Ask for: Ashley
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.