9 months ago
18 Dec 00:00
Drum Island, SC
Job Id: 5287
Are you looking to make a career change to a rapidly growing, stable, and professional company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including medical insurance, dental insurance, and vision insurance. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Build rapport with clients to maintain long lasting relationships
- Assist clients with product related questions
- Troubleshoot scenarios for clients
- Act as a liaison between the underwriting team and clients
- Create verifications for invoices and debtor notifications
- Follow operational guidelines to update systems
- Bachelor’s Degree in a related field
- 3+ years as an Account Manager for a Factoring Company
- Strong ethics and Financial Acumen
- Exceptional organizational skills
- Strong verbal, written, and communication skills
- Proficient with Microsoft office
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Direct Hire
Ask for Rachel Teehan
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.
What is the highest degree you hold?
How many years of experience do you have as an Account Manager for a Factoring Company
Do you have strong Financial Acumen?
Are you proficient with Microsoft Office Applications?
Do you have strong communication skills?
What is the salary you are seeking?
Why are you seeking a new opportunity?