New York, New York
4 days ago
Account Manager - Private Lines
New York, NY
Job Id: 11115
Are you looking to make a career change to company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive financial package plus an excellent benefits package including medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, 401k and Paid time off. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Engages in the claims process as directed by management, including claim submission, follow-up and overall communication.
- Technical guidance is provided to the staff assisting with client needs or procedural issues.
- Notify dealers of pertinent information related to client retention.
- Analyzes and compares current exposures and develops renewal or new business specifications for marketing.
- Finalize proposals and presentations in coordination with Producer.
- Prepares binders and delegate certificates issuance.
- Account Manager conducts marketing, negotiates rates, reviews quotes and coverages for competitiveness and accuracy.
- Development of new business opportunities for the clients.
- Handles the renewal process for the clients and creates renewal strategy with the company policies for accuracy and review contracts.
- Binds insurance coverage, prepares summaries and schedules of coverage for clients.
- Client meetings as needed or directed by Producer.
- Evaluate client accounting history, responds to accounting inquiries, corrects discrepancies, and contacts client on receivable collections.
- Collection of fees, reconciliation and resolution of any outstanding balances within 90 days of invoicing date.
- Adhere with agencies data standards and data integrity.
- Associates degree or equivalent combination of education preferred
- 6-8 years related work experience is preferred
- Requires valid insurance license
- Must continue to meet Continuing Education requirements for license renewal
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Direct Hire
- Paid time off
Ask for: Anusha Reddy
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.