about 1 month ago
Job Id: 4162
Are you looking to make a career change to a cutting edge, rapidly growing, stable, professional company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Reconcile various general ledger accounts
- Maintain the fixed asset reports
- Prepare and post journal entries for any items requiring posting to the general ledger.
- Prepare and post end-of-month journal entries to record various general ledger adjustments.
- Assist with preparation and submission of regulatory reports
- Back-up Accounts Payable
- Responsible for proper storage and retention of all entries as necessary.
- Must maintain strictly confidential information pertaining to Credit Association, member and employee business.
- Maintain regulatory compliance including Bank Secrecy Act.
- Encourage teamwork within the organization.
- Assist in any area as directed by the Accounting Manager and perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 3+ years of experience as an accountant
- Thorough knowledge of generally accepted accounting principles.
- Ability to apply necessary accounting practices for compliance with credit union laws, rules, and regulations.
- Good analytical skills in resolving accounting errors.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Full-time, direct hire/permanent job opportunity
- World class manufacturer
- State of the art facility
- Loyal Client and Customer Base
- Ability for growth opportunity
Ask for Vincent
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.