17 days ago
12 May 00:00
Job Id: 6247
Are you looking to make a career change to a stable company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, 401K, paid PTO. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Ability to be productive while working independently and being a self-starter.
- Responsible to manage payroll, accounts payable, and job costs entries and analysis.
- Responsible to manage month end reconciliations.
- Responsible to work in cooperation with engineers, municipalities, and attorneys on permit issues.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting.
- 3+ years’ experience in accounting profession.
- 1+ years’ experience with QuickBooks.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office tools (Excel & Word).
- Experience with Sage 300 CRE/Timberline preferred.
- Experience with cost accounting in a residential building or land development setting preferred.
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
Ask for: Aarti Manchanda
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.