24 days ago
Job Id: 10327
Are you looking to make a career change to a stable and growing company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including Medical, Dental, Vision. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Must ensure an accurate and timely month and year end close.
- Must be able to prepare monthly financial reports.
- Must prepare and publish monthly statistical reports at a district level
- Must be able to review monthly financial reports with the management.
- Responsible for forecasting the financial statements.
- Must be able to do analysis in the budget and actuals and report variances if any.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting.
- 5+ years of relevant experience in the same field.
- Knowledge of Great Plains, Prophix, Power BI a plus
- Must be excellent with written and verbal communication skills.
- Must have good working knowledge of Computer skills like VLOOKUP’s and pivot tables.
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Sick Leave
- Company paid holidays.
Ask for: Harshita Berry
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.