27 days ago
26 Mar 00:00
San Antonio, TX
Job Id: 6586
Are you looking to make a career change to a stable company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, 401K, paid PTO. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Responsible to ensure timely and accurate processing of general accounting activities with month and year end reporting deadlines.
- Responsible for monthly reconciliation of GL payroll and stock option account.
- Responsible to ensure that all processes and policies are compliant with Internal Audit and SOX control requirements.
- Responsible to assist internal/external auditors in periodic audits.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or related field.
- At-least 2 years of experience in General Accounting in a manufacturing environment.
- Advanced Microsoft skills
- Experience with SAP/ Blackline Reconciliation Module preferred.
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
Ask for: Aarti Manchanda
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.