Amenia, New York
10 days ago
23 Sep 00:00
Are you looking to make a career change to a stable company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, 401K, paid PTO. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
Location: Amenia, NY
- Responsible to assist in general accounting.
- Responsible to assist in monthly closings.
- Responsible to keep current records, reports and filing structure.
- Responsible to assist Accounting Manager in audit readiness and documents collection.
- Bachelor’s degree in finance, Accounting or Economics.
- CPA Preferred.
- Experience working in a construction industry a must.
- Experience reconciling account balances, maintaining general ledger, preparing month-end close.
- Good knowledge of GAAP.
- Proficient in MS-Office
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vison Insurance
Ask for: Aarti Manchanda
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.