14 days ago
Are you looking to make a career change to a stable company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including medical insurance, 401K, paid PTO. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
Location: Franklin, WI
- Responsible for developing and improving internal controls, in addition to regular accounting functions.
- Responsible to ensure all transactions are complete, accurate, and properly recorded in accordance with Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP)
- Responsible to maximize operational efficiencies through constant improvement in cost accounting.
- Responsible for assisting the accounting department personnel as needed in areas of cash sales, sales tax compliance, accounts payable, journal entries.
- Responsible for intra-departmental liaison in relation to budgeting & forecasting.
- Bachelor’s Degree.
- At-least 2 years of general accounting experience
- Experience with Oracle NetSuite or similar ERP system
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office, particularly Excel preferred.
- Positive attitude and be a quick learner
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vison Insurance
Ask for: Aarti Manchanda
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.