8 days ago
Accounting Administrative Assistant
Job Id: 8896
Are you looking to make a career change to a professional and stable company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including medical, dental and vision insurance as well as PTO. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you!
- Managing accounts receivable/payable
- Managing contracts and licensing
- Working with purchase orders, collections, and lien waivers
- Includes heavy data entry (10-key by touch)
- Project coordination and customer service
- Document scanning and filing
- Coordinating special Projects and research
- Answering telephones
- Managing supplies
- Other administrative duties as assigned
- Minimum of 2 years accounting/administrative/support experience and stable work history required.
- Associates degree or better preferred.
- Must be proficient in QuickBooks, Microsoft Access, Outlook, Excel and Word.
- Must type at least 45+ words per minute (a typing test will be administered).
- Must be able to learn quickly, prioritize, and multi-task.
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Direct or Contract to Hire
Ask for: Ashley
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.