about 1 month ago
Accounting Quality Control Manager
Job Id: 12417
Are you looking to make a career change to a stable, essential, and innovative company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance and Paid Time Off. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Responsible for review, asses, and present data on technical accounting activities.
- Responsible for coordination with various internal departments.
- Review various legal and tax documents and provide inputs accordingly.
- Effective communicator who will review daily postings to technical updates from AICPA, FASB and other vendors and convey the data to relevant teams and management accordingly.
- Follow changes to engagement quality as reported by AICPA, Center for Audit Quality
- Advise upper management on client updates, possible litigation issues and other tax issues.
- Actively participate and provide feedback on other related areas as needed.
- Supervise teams such as clerical data processors.
- Maintain database and reports on relevant issues and present them when needed.
- Attend conferences.
- Adhere to local, federal and company policies.
- Bachelor’s degree in finance, accounting, or equivalent required.
- CPA preferred.
- At least 10 years of effective experience in audits and accounting in public accounting firms (Mid to large level) and various industries.
- Effective computer skills including Microsoft Office, specifically excellent experience in MS Excel and Powerpoint, ERP and tax and accounting software.
- Ability to multitask and work in high pressure environment and handle multiple projects simultaneously.
- Effective communicator.
- Effective knowledge of Private Companies Practice Section (PCPS), Center for Audit Quality (CAQ), Center for Plain English Accounting (CPEA), Employee Benefit Plan Audit quality Center (EBPAQC), Government Audit Quality Center (GAQC), etc.
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Direct Hire
Ask for: Trisha Moitra
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.