about 1 month ago
Job Id: 12514
Are you looking to make a career change to a stable, essential, and innovative company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance and Paid Time Off. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Responsible for design and content development of training curriculum.
- Responsible for coordination with various internal departments – maintain training schedules, end-to-end training goal settings and individual development.
- Maintain curriculum and stay up to date with the latest development in the field and incorporate the same in the courses.
- Review various internal and external resources.
- Continuous improvement of the learning content of the Audit and Assurance staff.
- Coordinate with the Head of Audit and other SMEs to develop new learning content.
- Build and maintain a professional to increase visibility and gain experience partnering with other alliance firms.
- Actively participate and provide feedback on other related areas as needed.
- Maintain database and reports on relevant issues and present them when needed.
- Attend conferences.
- Adhere to local, federal and company policies.
- Bachelor’s degree in finance, accounting, or equivalent required.
- CPA preferred.
- At least 5 years of effective experience in audits, assurance, and accounting in public accounting firms (Mid to large level) and various industries.
- Previous experience in training employees extensively.
- Effective computer skills including Microsoft Office, specifically excellent experience in MS Excel and Powerpoint, ERP and tax and accounting software.
- Ability to multitask and work in high pressure environment and handle multiple projects simultaneously.
- Effective communicator.
- Effective knowledge of Private Companies Practice Section (PCPS), Center for Audit Quality (CAQ), Center for Plain English Accounting (CPEA), Employee Benefit Plan Audit Quality Center (EBPAQC), Government Audit Quality Center (GAQC), etc.
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Direct Hire
Ask for: Trisha Moitra
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.