Millerton, New York
11 days ago
Job Id: 12233
Are you looking to make a career change to a stable company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including medical insurance, 401K, paid PTO. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Responsible for all accounts payable activities for construction projects.
- Responsible to work with project management and purchasing department, and it would be an opportunity to learn all accounting functions within the company.
- At-least 2 years' experience in an accounting role preferably in a construction or similar industry.
- Understanding of the construction industry
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office, particularly Excel preferred.
- Positive attitude and be a quick learner
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
Ask for: Aarti Manchanda
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.