Amenia, New York
about 1 month ago
Accounts Payable Assistant
Job Id: 9184
Are you looking to make a career change to a stable company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, 401K, paid PTO. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Responsible to support the billing/ accounting team to achieve project and company goals.
- Responsible for monthly billing of multiple contract type.
- Responsible for creating and posting of Contract invoices.
- Responsible for assisting with preparation of weekly reports.
- Responsible to work closely with project management team.
- Responsible to track and process change orders.
- Associates Degree.
- At-least 3 years’ experience in accounting (A/R, Billing and A/P).
- Experience in construction industry a plus.
- Sage / Timberline software experience a plus.
- Experience with MS Office.
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
Ask for: Aarti Manchanda
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.