Port Washington, Wisconsin
11 days ago
Accounts Payable Associate
Port Washington, WI
Job Id: 12222
Are you looking to make a career change to a stable, essential, and innovative company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance and Paid Time Off. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Payable data entry.
- Taking care of issues for both internal and external customer when required.
- Invoice distribution to locations for plant manager approvals.
- Regular follow up with all plant managers for invoicing, vendors accounts and payment status.
- Effective computer skills including Microsoft office, Google Suite, and hands-on experience in MRP software and inventory software
- Use Macola (ERP) system for inventory, non-inventory, utility bills, service awards and other expenses.
- Maintain different type of reports like expenditure report, discount logs, etc.
- Take care of manual payment when required.
- High school diploma or equivalent required. Secondary education preferred.
- Effective computer skills including Microsoft office, Google Suite, and hands on experience in MRP software and inventory software.
- Ability to multitask.
- Good knowledge of accounts payable process.
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Direct Hire
Ask for: Trisha Moitra
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.