9 days ago
Accounts Payable/Receivable Supervisor
Job Id: 12196
Are you looking to make a career change to a stable company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, 401K, paid PTO. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Responsible to supervise one A/R Specialist and one A/P Specialist.
- Responsible for maintaining accurate Global A/R and US A/P data in the ERP system.
- Responsible for entering of cash application for a set of customers
- Reconcile all A/R and US A/P accounts monthly
- Responsible to work with Marketing Dept and Customer to understand payment discrepancies and develop solutions
- Responsible to lead monthly meetings with sales account managers and VPs to discuss current issues in A/R
- Associate Degree in Accounting Required, Bachelor’s in Accounting preferred.
- At-least 2-4 years of recent experience in Accounts Receivable and Accounts Payable required (manufacturing environment preferred).
- Supervisory experience preferred.
- Experience with an ERP system required.
- Strong commitment to a team environment
- Annual bonus program
- 401(k) matching
- Profit sharing contributions
- Life insurance
- Health Insurance
- Paid holidays
Ask for: Aarti Manchanda
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.