14 days ago
Accounts Payable Specialist
Job Id: 9436
Are you looking to make a career change to a stable company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, 401K, paid PTO. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Responsible for providing corporate level processing of invoices, AP/AR issue resolution, banking and account reconciliation, and outstanding balance tracking.
- Responsible for processing vendor invoices for payment in a timely and accurately.
- Responsible for establishing and maintaining vendor payment terms that align with the Company’s strategic policies.
- Responsible for preparing general ledger reconciliations monthly.
- Responsible to input vendor information into Accounts Payable system using proper general ledger account numbers and applying actual costs to order.
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting, Finance, Business Administration, or a related field preferred.
- At-least 2 years’ experience in accounting (A/R, Billing and A/P).
- Strong working knowledge of GAAP
- Experience working with Concur, NetSuite, or related accounting systems is preferred
- Experience with MS Office.
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
Ask for: Aarti Manchanda
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.