New Castle, Delaware
30 days ago
Accounts Payable Supervisor
New Castle, DE
Job Id: 9185
Are you looking to make a career change to a stable company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Responsible for processing vendor invoices for payment in a timely and accurately.
- Responsible for establishing and maintaining vendor payment terms that align with the Company’s strategic policies.
- Responsible for preparing general ledger reconciliations monthly.
- Responsible to input vendor information into Accounts Payable system using proper general ledger account numbers and applying actual costs to order.
- Responsible to maintain open purchase order files and open accounts payable files.
- Responsible to identify and resolve price discrepancies in a timely manner.
- Responsible to reconcile monthly statements from c=vendors back to A/P aging on monthly basis.
- Bachelor’s degree in finance, Accounting or Economics.
- Accounts Payable experience.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Proficiency in Excel.
Ask for: Aarti Manchanda
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.