2 months ago
30 Dec 00:00
Accounts Receivable Collections Representative
La Vista, Nebraska
Job Id: 5090
Are you looking to make a career change to a cutting-edge company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, and an employee discount portal. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Ensures that the departmental Days Sales outstanding (DSO) goal is achieved.
- Analyzes Portfolios, identify customers that require placement with third party collections, bankruptcy processes, submits credits and rebills, manual billing, and write-off preparation.
- Evaluates account status to initiate credit suspension
- Detects causes for customer deductions, recommends operational changes that reduce/eliminate reoccurring deductions
- Associates Degree in Business Management, Accounting, Banking & Finance, or Liberal Arts, or equivalent in related work experience
- Knowledge of collection rules and regulations and aging procedures
- 2+ years’ experience as a collector
- Proficienct in Microsoft Excel, Word, and Outlook
- Minimum of 40wpm
- Medical insurance
- Vision coverage
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program (EAP)
- Employee Discount Portal
Ask for Kaitlyn Davis
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.