Oak Park, Michigan
about 1 month ago
Accounts Receivable Coordinator
Oak Park, MI
Job Id: 11595
Are you looking to make a career change to a stable company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including medical insurance, 401K, paid PTO. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Responsible for Balancing of Accounts Receivables.
- Responsible to compile and sort documents, such as invoices and checks, substantiating business transactions.
- Responsible to compute and record charges, refunds, freight charges, rentals, and similar items.
- Responsible to perform customer collections and resolves customer inquiries
- Responsible to compute sales balancing, month end invoicing, month end balancing, and accounts adjustments.
- Associate degree (A. A.) or equivalent from two-year college or technical school; or one-year related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Proficiency in the use of Excel, MS Word, and Outlook.
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vison Insurance
- Paid Vacation Days
- Profit Sharing
Ask for: Aarti Manchanda
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.