Van Wyck, Washington
about 1 month ago
Accounts Receivable Specialist
Van Wyck, WA
Job Id: 9715
Are you looking to make a career change to a professional and stable company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including medical, dental and vision insurance as well as PTO. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Assisting with transition of all customer data from current system to Acumatica.
- Working with Customer Service and Wholesale teams on changes to order entry under new system.
- Implementing new credit card transaction process flowing through Acumatica from order entry to payment collection, including resolution of any chargeback issues.
- Performing credit background checks on wholesale credit customers.
- Entering orders once they are shipped.
- Invoicing and receiving payment on customer accounts.
- Reviewing outstanding accounts receivable balances and sending monthly billing statements.
- Communicating with customers on any past due invoices.
- Notifying customer service of any customers on credit hold.
- Reconciling all unusual items on shipping reports and wholesale invoices.
- Picking up customer checks from warehouse.
- Depositing checks into bank account.
- Maintaining physical customer files.
- Bachelor Degree in Accounting or equivalent experience.
- Experience working in Acumatica strongly desired.
- Analytic skills. Strong technical skills including expert level Excel skills, basic Microsoft Suite including Access and SharePoint. Ability to leverage data in various forms to come up with solutions. Experience working in Acumatica.
- Management: Strong self-management with the ability to work on unfamiliar tasks independently or in a team.
- Communication: Strong interpersonal communication skills. Ability to coordinate and work cross departmentally.
- Execution: Proven time management skills and the ability to work independently and as part of a team. Strong accounting knowledge, including complete understanding of debits and credits. Familiar with principles and general inventory procedures.
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Direct Hire
Ask for: Ashley
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.