24 days ago
Job Id: 4767
Are you looking to make a career change to a professional and fast-growing company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, and PTO. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Serve as Property/Casualty Actuarial representative for project committees as needed
- Analyze data for developing and proposing solutions for different actuarial issues
- Research and analyze various types of data to produce rate adjustment proposals, reserve estimates or economic capital models and to implement new rates and rating plans.
- Bachelor’s degree in Actuarial Science, Mathematics, Statistics or related field of study
- 2+ years of actuarial experience
- 3+ years Personal Lines (Auto and/or Homeowners) pricing and/or Commercial and/or Agribusiness pricing experience
- Experience with Property/Casualty rate level indication process required
- Expertise in Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and any of R, SAS, SPSS, SQL, or VBA
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Paid Time Off
Ask for: Brittany Samba
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.