22 days ago
19 Jan 00:00
New Brunswick, NJ
Are you looking to make a career change to a cutting-edge company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including medical and vision insurance as well as PTO and room to grow in the company. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Assisting in training staff members and new hires.
- Ensuring deadlines are met and work is completed correctly.
- Generating memos, emails and reports when appropriate.
- Assuming responsibility for maintenance of office equipment such as computers, copy machines and fax machines.
- Maintaining office supplies by checking inventory and ordering items.
- Answering incoming calls and assuming other receptionist duties when needed.
- Responding to questions and requests for information.
- Managing workflow by assigning tasks to other administrative employees daily.
- Bachelor’s Degree required.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office with expertise in Word, PowerPoint and Excel.
- Familiarity with Human Resources.
- Detail oriented with exceptional communication skills.
- Must have good organizational skills.
- Ability to analyze and revise operating practices to improve efficiency.
- Medical Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Temp to Hire
- Paid PTO
Ask for: Ameer Harrison
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.
1. Why are you looking for a new opportunity?
2. What is the salary you are looking for?
3. What is your highest level of education?
4. Are you comfortable consenting to a drug test?
5. Are you comfortable completing a background check?
6. What is your interview availability?