Sandy Springs, Georgia
21 days ago
Administrative Assistant / Corporate Paralegal
Sandy Springs, GA
Job Id: 12001
Are you looking to make a career change for an essential and rapidly growing company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Responsible for providing general legal operations support, including project management, process management, troubleshooting, and administrative tasks.
- Responsible for preparing expense reports, processing invoices, documenting, and organizing existing operations and processes.
- Responsible for proofreads, formats, spreadsheets, memoranda, written resolutions, tracking and maintaining legal agreements.
- Maintains up to date Board planning calendars and oversees material due dates to ensure staff are kept up to date on changes to key dates and deliverables.
- Responsible for preparing Board member attendance reports and engaging with Board members and senior management.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred and/or paralegal certification.
- 1-3 years’ experience engaged in a process-oriented function is desirable.
- Proficiency with PowerPoint, Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Ability to interact effectively with internal client base, always upholding a professional demeanor and demonstrating an attitude of cooperation.
- Strong customer service skills and ability to work in a team environment.
- Ability to prioritize and manage time and internal client expectations and adapt to changing priorities.
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Direct Hire
Ask for: Andy Bates
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.