3 months ago
Job Id: 10354
Are you looking to make a career change to a professional and stable company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including medical, dental and vision insurance as well as PTO. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Recruiting, interviewing, and onboarding new employees.
- Coordinating, administering, and tracking FMLA leave as well as providing administration with regular updates.
- Conducting in-person new hire training (UKERU, Waiver) as needed
- Designing trainings to accommodate needs of staff.
- Recommending, evaluating, and participating in staff development.
- Preparing for and conducting employee termination meetings.
- Monitoring actions of personnel and taking disciplinary action if needed.
- Directing the development and implementation of employee engagement, retention, and training programs.
- Reviewing and making recommendations to Executive Director for the improvement of the organization’s policies, procedures, and practices.
- Participating in special projects as assigned
- Complying with local, state, and federal legal regulations.
- Supervising directly or indirectly all staff within the organization.
- Overseeing the completion of online training, generating reports, and ensuring compliance
- Conducting internal investigations.
- Submitting and monitors service authorizations in the Virginia Waiver Management System (WaMS)
- Entering and following up with Licensing and Human Rights reports in the CHRIS system.
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher from an accredited college or university
- 1-5 years (depending on qualifications) experience working with people with developmental disabilities
- At Least 2 years working with people with intellectual disability
- Proven track record of leadership ability
- First Aid/CPR, Behavioral Intervention (TOVA, MANDT, CPI, etc.), Waiver training
- Ability to pass a criminal background check
- Valid driver’s license and acceptable driving record
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Direct Hire
Ask for: Ashley
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.