16 days ago
06 May 00:00
Are you looking to make a career change to a rapidly growing, stable, professional company?
This is a full time, contract to hire position. After hire, this position offers an excellent benefits package including medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance and 401k. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Assembles and packages all sub-assemblies/finished goods as trained with the use of small hand tools, packaging equipment, and other assembly aides.
- Work with a team to assemble entire products or components
- Rotate through tasks for specific production processes
- Conduct quality inspections on products and parts
- Prepare finished products for shipment
- MUST have 7-8 years of previous experience in assembly manufacturing.
- Familiarity with assembly tools and equipment
- MUST HAVE 2-year vocational schooling certifications (Lincoln Tech) in manufacturing or related fields.
- High School Diploma or GED
- Must pass drug test and background check
- Medical Insurance.
- Dental Insurance.
- Vision Insurance.
- Paid PTO.
- Overtime available.
Ask for: Peggy Chang
Ajulia Executive Search is a search firm specializing in Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal and Pharmaceutical positions. This is a confidential search for one of our preferred clients. It is a contract to hire position that includes competitive compensation and full comprehensive benefit package.