24 days ago
26 Apr 00:00
Agricultural Procurement Representative
Job Id: 6105
Are you looking to make a career change to rapidly growing company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, 401K, and relocation assistance. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Maintain purchasing data integrity and oversee purchasing projects for special programs.
- Ability to source and develop in-kind donations such as transportation, packaging, storage.
- Responsible for sourcing donated and competitively priced produce in alignment with our access and distribution strategies ensuring nutritious, culturally relevant food gets to the communities in need.
- 4-9 plus years of progressively responsible experience in Agriculture, Farming, Crop Science, Human Nutrition. Experience in a nonprofit organization is desired but not required.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Horticultural and or Agricultural Sciences or other related field is preferred but not required or equal combination of experience.
- Must have a valid driver’s license.
- Medical Insurance.
- Dental Insurance.
- Vision Insurance.
- Direct Hire.
- Paid PTO.
Ask for Tasha Harper
Ajulia Executive Search is a search firm specializing in Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal and Pharmaceutical positions. This is a confidential search for one of our preferred clients.