19 days ago
13 Sep 00:00
Airport Civil Engineer/Senior Project Manager
Job Id: 7494
Are you looking to make a career change to a professional and fast-growing company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, and PTO. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Lead and manage a broad range of airport planning, design, and construction projects.
- Design and construction team leadership and management, extensive client interaction, coordination/management with staff members and sub-consultants in various offices
- Capital improvement programming with clients, the FAA and state agencies.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering or related field
- PE license needed
- 10-12 years of experience in airport engineering design, construction and project/program management experience in VT and other Northeast locations
- Commercial service airport development experience required
- Ability to manage and deliver successful airport development projects
- Successful history of client / business development
- Report directly to the Managing Principal / National Director of Aviation Services
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Direct Hire
- Paid Time Off
Ask for: Pooja Nirkhe
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.