3 months ago
Airport Construction Manager/Inspector
Job Id: 7495
Are you looking to make a career change to a professional and fast-growing company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, and PTO. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Inspect, observe and manage work on airport engineering and architectural design and construction projects.
- Oversee progress, on-time performance, and quality assurance on both small and multi-million dollar airport construction projects.
- Degree in Civil Engineering Technology, Construction Management or related field
- 10- 12 years airport construction, quality assurance testing and project management experience in Vermont and other Northeast locations
- Strong knowledge and understanding of FAA advisory circulars, phasing plans, procedures, and policies
- Must have Commercial service airport construction experience
- Ability to manage and deliver successful airport construction projects
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Direct Hire
- Paid Time Off
Ask for: Pooja Nirkhe
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.