Cokesbury, South Carolina
24 days ago
Analytical Lab Supervisor
Job Id: 10822
Are you looking to make a career change to a stable, professional company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, 401K, and paid time off. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Responsible for improvement of the overall Quality Structure and culture along with relationship building.
- Responsible for analytical testing program from raw material to finished goods in compliance to standard.
- Confirms all testing is executed according to requirements, standards and policies including lab management.
- Accountable for reading, validating and documenting results
- Proactive for improving quality standards by identifying, advising, and providing recommendations
- Conducts Quality Standards and internal/external systems audits
- Understands and maintains safety measures at all time.
- Hiring and training new employees
- Associates with the Global Analytical Group and Tech Transfer role for the commissioning of new formulas and formula changes to prepare in the lab.
- Manage Lab budget.
- BS degree in Chemistry or related scientific field such as Biochemistry and Biology
- 3+ years’ experience in analytical lab, pharmaceutical and environmental industry
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- 2+ years of lab supervision skills preferred
- Project management and time management skills
- Knowledge of statistical process control tools
- SAP Experience
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Direct Hire
Ask for: Minal Amnaji
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.