21 days ago
Job Id: 8874
Are you looking to make a career change for an essential and rapidly growing company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Provide application expertise for our core products and provide technical and non-technical support and services to clients or other staff members regarding the use, operation, and maintenance of equipment.
- Confer with customers and engineers to assess equipment needs, determine system requirements, and specify our products as the solution.
- Respond to proposals for specific customer requirements, including request for proposal responses and industry-specific solutions.
- Recommend improved machinery or materials to customers, documenting how such changes will lower costs or increase production.
- Diagnose problems with installed equipment.
- Provide information needed for the development of custom-made parts or equipment.
- Analyzes and resolves work problems and assists employees in solving work problems.
- Drive collaboration across the organization to identify needs and develop scalable solutions.
- Prioritize objectives and implement strategies to achieve company initiatives as part of the leadership team.
- Deploy data and research to drive cross-business corporate prioritization.
- Collaborate with stakeholders to achieve mutual goals.
- Form and lead internal teams, providing training and mentorship as needed.
- Directly and indirectly manage staff with the goal of enhancing professional development and personal growth.
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering or related field or equivalent experience in technical sales.
- Solid understanding of pumps, piping, instrumentation, fluids, etc.
- Must have pleasant and courteous manner and be able to relate well to customers, vendors, employees, and all groups as a representative of Pro-Seal.
- Experience and aptitude in MS Office programs required.
- Ability to stay organized, work productively and efficiently is required.
- Must be able to maintain composure in emergency situations.
- Strategic vision with the ability to execute
- Demonstrated leadership presence and maturity.
- Impeccable judgment and ability to make sound decisions in a fast-paced, dynamic setting.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Direct Hire
Ask for: Andy Bates
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.