14 days ago
Application Engineer II
Job Id: 10395
Are you looking to make a career change to a stable company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, 401K, paid PTO. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
This position will support the growth of Coupling business in North America market.
- Responsible for selecting and design coupling for critical applications by working with the Field Sales, Customers and Pricing and Marketing team to support the development of technical proposals.
- Responsible to investigate and solve technical problems arising in design/ engineering, manufacturing, and quality.
- Responsible to perform failure analysis
- Responsible to visit customers to provide technical training and sales presentations to support customer development, for coupling installation or investigate failure analysis.
- BS Engineering; BSME strongly preferred.
- At-least 3 – 5 years of experience in engineering department designing industrial products.
- Experience in designing rotating equipment like Couplings, Pumps, Turbines will be preferred.
- Experience in using industry standards such as AGMA, API, ANSI
- Ability to review and interpret technical drawings and specifications.
- Must be able to perform CAD work (SolidWorks/Creo/Solid Edge. AutoCAD is preferred)
- Customer-focused with a strong technical background and commercial aptitude and interest
- Good project management skills a plus
- Willing to travel up-to 40%
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vison Insurance
- Paid time off
Ask for: Aarti Manchanda
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.