16 days ago
Application Engineer II
Job Id: 12148
Are you looking to make a career change to a stable company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, 401K, paid PTO. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Responsible to effectively translate complex customer requirements into product designs and develop technical proposals for the customer.
- Responsible to manage a wide range of technical customer interactions and relationships.
- Responsible to develop solutions to complex customer requirements with a thorough understanding of design tools and application of products.
- Responsible to analyze customer requirements using engineering principles and practices.
- Cross-functional coordination and execution of significant sales growth opportunities.
- Responsible to interact with Sales team to obtain customer requirements and manage sales growth opportunities.
- Responsible to work with global teams such as sales, customer service, operations, engineering.
- Responsible to investigate and solve technical problems arising in design/engineering, manufacturing, and quality.
- Responsible to visit customers to provide technical training, present technical solutions, installation and investigate failure analysis.
- Responsible to visit manufacturing plants and suppliers as needed.
- Responsible for process planning for new special or modified gearbox designs
- BS Engineering; BSME strongly preferred.
- 5+ yrs. experience (excluding internship/co-op) in industrial product design or manufacturing
environment. Gearbox design experience is preferred.
- Customer-related technical experience
- Solid understanding of design engineering principles and practices.
- Rotating equipment design experience such as gearboxes, pumps, couplings, turbine…
- Experience with industry standards such as AGMA, API, ANSI.
- Must be able to perform CAD work (SolidWorks/Creo/Solid Edge. AutoCAD is preferred)
- CAD design experience (SolidWorks/Creo/Solid Edge/AutoCAD)
- Good project management skills a plus
- Lean Six Sigma (Greenbelt, Blackbelt, or DFLSS) (preferred)
- Willing to travel up-to 40%
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Paid time off
Ask for: Aarti Manchanda
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.