about 1 month ago
Application Engineer II
Job Id: 11627
Are you looking to make a career change to a stable company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, 401K, paid PTO. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Effectively translate complex customer requirements into product designs and develop technical proposals for the customer.
- Manage a wide range of technical customer interactions and relationships.
- Develop solutions to complex customer requirements with a thorough understanding of design tools and application of products.
- Analyze customer requirements using engineering principles and practices.
- Cross-functional coordination and execution of significant sales growth opportunities.
- Interact with Sales team to obtain customer requirements and manage sales growth opportunities.
- Work with global teams such as sales, customer service, operations, engineering.
- Investigate and solve technical problems arising in design/engineering, manufacturing, and quality.
- Visit customers to provide technical training, present technical solutions, installation and investigate failure analysis.
- Visit manufacturing plants and suppliers as needed.
- Process planning for new special or modified gearbox designs
- BS Engineering; BSME strongly preferred.
- At-least 3-5 years of experience in engineering department designing industrial products.
- Customer-focused with a strong technical background and commercial aptitude and interest
- Experience in designing rotating equipment like Couplings, Pumps, Turbines will be preferred.
- Experience in using industry standards such as AGMA, API, ANSI
- Ability to review and interpret technical drawings and specifications.
- Must be able to perform CAD work (SolidWorks/Creo/Solid Edge. AutoCAD is preferred)
- Good project management skills a plus
- Willing to travel up-to 40%
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vison Insurance
- Paid time off
Ask for: Aarti Manchanda
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.