13 days ago
ASRS Maintenance Planner/Scheduler
Job Id: 10935
Are you looking to make a career change for an essential and rapidly growing company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Responsible for screening work orders, identification of scope, analysis of required level of planning and overall scheduling of maintenance activities.
- Responsible for identifying and documenting job requirements as well as safety hazardous associated with planned maintenance activities.
- Provide MRO Storeroom Management using SAP EAM including inventory replenishment, cycle counting, and inventory reconciliation.
- Responsible for communicating with Maintenance Managers, Technicians and Control Systems Technicians regarding ideas and procedures that will enhance and optimize future work activities.
- Bachelor’s degree is required in a technical discipline, Business Administration, Operations Management, or a related field.
- 5 plus years of relevant maintenance planner/scheduler working within an industrial maintenance environment and manufacturing/distribution industries.
- Experience in Quality, Packaging and Production.
- Understanding of quality standards and health & safety regulations.
- Knowledge of and hands-on experience in automation material handling systems installation, operation, and maintenance.
- Experience with a Computerized Maintenance Management System (CMMS) such as MAXIMO, E-Maint, PeopleSoft Required. Experience with SAP preferred.
- Certified Maintenance Reliability Professional (CMRP) is preferred.
- Strong attention to detail with high degree of accuracy and precision.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Ability to work in a team environment and self-direct activities.
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Direct Hire
Ask for: Andy Bates
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.