5 months ago
03 Nov 00:00
1st Shift (7am-3:30pm), 2nd Shift (3pm-11pm)
Are you looking to make a career change to a rapidly growing, stable, professional company?
This is a full time, contract to hire position. After hire, this position offers an excellent benefits package including medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance and 401k. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
We are seeking an Assembler to become an integral part of our team! You will perform assembly line tasks as well as identify areas of improvement to increase efficiency.
- Select or modify components according to measurements and specifications
- Work with a team to assemble entire products or components
- Rotate through tasks for specific production processes
- Conduct quality inspections on products and parts
- Prepare finished products for shipment
- Previous experience in manufacturing, assembly, or other related fields
- Familiarity with assembly tools and equipment
- High School Diploma or GED
- 1-2 years of manufacturing experience.
- Ability to stand for long periods of time.
- Must pass drug test and background check
- Medical Insurance.
- Dental Insurance.
- Vision Insurance.
- Paid PTO.
- Overtime available.
Ask for: Peggy Chang
Ajulia Executive Search is a search firm specializing in Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal and Pharmaceutical positions. This is a confidential search for one of our preferred clients. It is a contract to hire position that includes competitive compensation and full comprehensive benefit package.
- How many years of assembling experience do you have?
- This job requires some lifting? If yes, are you able to lift 50 lbs.?
- Can you work on weekends?
- Are you willing to stand for longer periods of time?
- Why should we hire you?
- Can you pass a criminal background and drug screen?