Tonawanda, New York
14 days ago
Job Id: 9902
Are you looking to make a career change to a stable and innovative company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance and Paid Time Off. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- The candidate will be assembling large hydraulic components according to diagrams, drawings, plans and as per instructions.
- Should be able to comprehend maintenance procedures, blueprints, manuals, and drawings and sketches and do math associated with the job.
- Power tool, hand tools and automatic and manual tools operations.
- Provide support in other floor activities and assist mechanics as per requirement.
- Able to work on feet for long hour and lift up to 50 lbs.
- Maintain and encourage safety protocols and company policies among the work area to ensure zero accidents and reduce safety risks.
- Notify facility supervisor or manager if any potentially unsafe conditions or quality issues are there.
- Adhere to clean as you go policy.
- High school or equivalent education required.
- 2-year certificate course or diploma from college or technical school or 2 -3 years of related experience and training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Effective experience in assembling large parts.
- Able to lift up to 50lbs and be mobile during the work hours.
- Effective work experience in handling different types of tools like hand tools, power tools and production tools, etc.
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Temp to Hire
Ask for: Trisha Moitra
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.