2 days ago
Green Valley, MD
Are you looking to make a career change to work for a solution leading company? This opportunity offers a competitive salary commensurate with experience, and a benefits package that includes a tool assistance program, paid vacations and holidays, 401K plan, and medical insurance. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Assemble metal products partially or completely working with a team at a bench to assemble entire products and/or components.
- Rotate through tasks for specific production processes
- Conduct quality inspections on products and parts
- Prepare finished products for shipment
- Maintain a clean and organized work area
- High school diploma (or GED equivalency) required
- Must Pass Background Check and Drug Test
- Must be at least 18 years old
- Must be able to Lift 50 pounds.
- Able to use tools and read a tape measure
- Able to add, subtract, multiply and divide all units of measure
- Must be able to follow verbal instructions
Ask for: Jayme Faulkner
Ajulia Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.