Wayne, New Jersey
Contract to Hire
about 1 month ago
Wayne, New Jersey
If you are looking to make a career change to a stable company in manufacturing, this opportunity could be exactly what you are looking for. This amazing opportunity that offers a competitive hourly salary plus a benefits package that includes medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, and paid PTO. Does this job opportunity seem like a good fit for you? If so, then this job could be match for you.
- Follow training procedures on assembly and uphold assembly quality standards.
- Assemble and package all sub-assembles as instructed during training. Ability to use small tools along with any packaging equipment or assembly aides needed to do the job.
- Cost efficiency & waste management of scrap along with performing tasks in a timely manner.
- Consistent with having a high standard of quality.
- Ability to label proper identification, along with tracking and counting production quantities.
- Effective communication with management to address any concerns, problems, or question that come up. Providing the chance to offer ways to improve processes.
- Work well with others, positive work moral, and respecting the people around them.
- Upholding excellent attendance and following proper protocols pertaining to tardiness.
- Adhere to all safety procedures. Follow proper use of tools and equipment, proper lifting techniques, and report any injuries to management immediately.
- Discard leftover paper, plastic, metal, and glass properly to follow state environmental policies.
- Able to execute any reasonable instruction from management.
- High School diploma, GED Required
- 1 Year of experience as an Assembler
- Basic Mathematic skills including adding, subtracting, and counting in order to complete the task at hand
- Proficiency at following instructions/directions
- Background check and drug screening
- Ability to stand for entire shift
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Contract to Hire
- Paid time off (PTO)
Ask for: Kevin Gutgarts
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.