Kinnelon, New Jersey
18 days ago
Assembly Manager assistant
Are you looking to make a career change to a rapidly growing company.This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including medical insurance. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Manage manufacturing team leaders to ensure quality standards are maintained through improvement programs, proper countermeasure implementation, proper training and provides input to technical engineering for new programs affecting manufacturing.
- Creates an environment where proper focus on safety and associate development shares equal importance with productivity and customer satisfaction.
- Plans, organizes and allocates department resources to meet company goals.
- Implements engineering changes and new product introductions in cooperation with other departments and disciplines.
- Assumes the duties of the Plant Manager during their absence.
- Prepares reports, conducts tours and makes presentations as required on manufacturing performance and results.
- High School Diploma or GED required
- Experience in a manufacturing environment
- Leadership skills preferred
- Excellent verbal and written communication required
- Ability to lift up to 35 lbs. and work standing for 8 hours a day
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Contract to Hire
Ask for: Kevin Parker
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.
6 questions (Must be less than 100 characters)
1. What is the highest level of education you have completed?
2. Are you currently authorized to work in the US?*
3. Will you now or in the future require sponsorship for an employment visa to work in the United States? This includes sponsorship of H-1B, TN, or E-3 visas.
4. How many years do you have in this industry ?
5. Can you pass a criminal background ? 6. What makes you the best candidate for the position?