about 1 month ago
Assembly Manufacturing Engineer
Job Id: 12536
Are you looking to make a career change to a stable company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance and paid PTO. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Bachelor's Degree in Manufacturing or Engineering
- Mechanical, Pneumatic and Electrical experience
- Previous work experience in assembly/manufacturing process support in the automotive industry.
- Troubleshooting and supporting automated assembly / inspection equipment.
- Automated assembly systems experience
- Implement new process and product launches.
- Previous experience in production, planning, or other related fields
- Troubleshoots mechanical and electronic devices/equipment.
- Strong understanding of production/assembly equipment
- Plans and implements cost effective improvements in production procedures.
- Development of manufacturing plans, tooling design, CAD sketches
- Execute process improvement processes, perform root cause analysis, and create detailed reports about improvement issues.
- 5 plus years of experience in manufacturing operation
- Strong leader in applying engineering fundamentals, new product development, evaluating data, managing results, and recommending design concepts.
- Competitive Salary
- Full time
- Full Benefits
- Direct Hire
Ask for: Julie
Ajulia Executive Search is a search firm specializing in Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal and Pharmaceutical positions. This is a confidential search for one of our preferred clients. It is a direct hire position that includes competitive compensation and full comprehensive benefit package.