5 months ago
Assembly Mechanic III
Job Id: 7072
Are you looking for an opportunity to advance your career in the Mechanical Industry? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including, medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, 401K, paid vacation, paid holidays, and paid PTO. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Must be able to demonstrate the accurate complete build of complex assemblies with little to no supervision.
- Assemble mechanical and rotating equipment such as Diaphragm compressors, Pressure vessels and Magnetic drives.
- Must have knowledge and the ability to perform maintenance and field service calls.
- Must be able to perform tasks unsupervised and be able to work in a team or alone.
- Must have knowledge of Mechanical processes.
- Must be able to ensure that products are assembled in accordance with the work file specified by engineers.
- Must be a team player and can follow written and verbal communications given by the supervisor.
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
Ask for: Saba Abbas
Ajulia Executive Search is a search firm specializing in Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal and Pharmaceutical positions. This is a confidential search for one of our preferred clients. It is a direct hire position that includes competitive compensation and full comprehensive benefit package.