8 months ago
Job Id: 6230
Are you looking to make a career change to a rapidly growing company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including medical insurance. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Schedule and direct the work of Bargaining Unit (Union) employees in the Manufacturing area to support Production schedules and manufacturing goals
- Train employees and give semi-annual performance reviews. Conduct weekly crew meetings.
- Create a safe and well organized working environment and actively support the safety process.
- Maintain a productive and self-motivated work force.
- Responsible for product performance to engineering drawings and quality workmanship.
- Utilize cost efficient means of producing product and help implement a lean manufacturing work place.
- Be aware of and support company objectives and profit goals.
- Work with Maintenance personnel to keep all machinery efficiently operable.
- Work with Engineering personnel to affect cost saving in product and to resolve issues with jobs on the floor.
- Conduct operations within the confines of Union contract.
- Support and maintain conformance of company rules, policies, and procedures.
- Other duties or tasks as assigned by manager.
- HS Diploma, technical background or experience (Bachelors in Business Admin preferred)
- 5-7 years’ experience in a machine shop or machine building environment
- Prior supervisor experience is preferred
- Must be able to read blueprints, learn current and new procedures
- Must be able to work with computers, utilizing spreadsheets (Excel), MIS systems and email systems
- Must have good oral and written communications skills.
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
- Paid PTO, Paid Holidays
- Short term disability and accident and sickness plan
Relocation: Local to facility only
Ask for: Willie Crews Jr
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.