about 1 year ago
Full Time with Benefits
Job Id: 7359
Are you looking for an opportunity to advance your career in the Manufacturing Industry? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including, medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, 401K, paid vacation, paid holidays, and paid PTO. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
We are looking for an Assembly Technician for our client in the Manufacturing Industry. In this position the ideal candidate will assemble company products and components in a satisfactory manner and based off shop floor orders.
- Complete all inspections and pulling of products based on shop floor orders.
- Produce quality products and complete pre and final testing.
- Complete the necessary paperwork and upload reports into ERP system.
- Follows QA checklist and QA standards for production.
- Effectively conducts inventory audits and issue work orders.
- Screens materials and engages in process scrap analysis.
- Have the ability to operate air powered screw guns, drills, etc.,
- Associates degree or the equivalent work experience preferred.
- Must have 3 years assembly experience.
- Optical instruments and electronics knowledge preferred.
- Must be able to effectively communicate both written and verbal.
- Must be proficient in electronic testing and measuring devices.
- Must be proficient in hand power tools and soldering irons.
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
Ask for: Taylor Johnson
Ajulia Executive Search is a search firm specializing in Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal and Pharmaceutical positions. This is a confidential search for one of our preferred clients. It is a direct hire position that includes competitive compensation and full comprehensive benefit package.