10 days ago
Job Id: 4017
Are you looking to make a career change to a stable company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, 401K, paid PTO. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Responsible to have a daily interaction with Regional Property Supervisors and on-site Managers.
- Responsible for supervision of Multifamily Accounting division.
- Responsible to supervise and review the compilation and delivery of monthly and quarterly financial reports.
- Responsible to manage the accounting processes and procedures.
- Responsible to assist in the preparation of budget or forecasts.
- Responsible to coordinate with on-site property Managers and Regional property Supervisors.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or related field.
- At-least 6 years of experience with 3 years of supervisory experience.
- Good knowledge of accounting and financial processes like budgeting, reporting etc.
- Good understanding of data analysis and forecasting.
- Experience with RealPage software a plus.
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
Ask for: Aarti Manchanda
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.