about 1 month ago
05 Jan 00:00
Assistant Corporate Controller
Grand Rapids, MI
Job Id: 5160
Are you looking to make a career change to a rapidly growing company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including Medical, Dental Vision, Life & Disability Insurance, 401K Plan, Medical Leave, PTO, Tuition Assistance and Direct Hire position. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Supporting most aspects of accounting management.
- Assisting In preparation of financial statements in compliance with official guidelines and requirements.
- Assisting in formulation of internal controls and polices complying with legislation and established best practices.
- Overseeing lease accounting, pension, stock-based compensation, debt, foreign exchange contracts, joint ventures, intercompany and transfer pricing, fixed assets and other accounting matters.
- In charge of reporting process.
- Collaborate and prepare SEC forms 10-Q and 10-K external reporting.
- Review work of accounting staff.
- Ensure controls and financial reporting mechanisms following GAAP standards.
- Present topics to CFO and CEO along with other upper management.
- Perform duties consistent with the company’s AAP/EEO polices and company goals.
- Review the company’s accounting information to identify and resolve inaccuracies or imbalances.
- Bachelor’s in Accounting
- 7+ years in Finance.
- Public Accounting experience or equivalent industry experience.
- Experience in the wholesale/retail industry.
- CPA is a must have.
- SEC reporting experience GAAP accounting and reporting Public company experience 500 million
- Working knowledge of SAP preferred.
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel.
- Direct Hire Position
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Life & Disability Insurance
- 401K Plan
- Tuition Assistance
Ask for Scott C.
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.
What is the highest level of Education you possess?
Do you have experience with SEC reporting?
How many years of experience do you have with GAAP?
Are you a CPA?
Do you have experience in Wholesale or Retail Industry?
Why are you looking for a new position?
What are your salary Expectations?