3 months ago
19 Jan 00:00
Assistant Corporate Controller
Job Id: 5292
Are you looking to make a career change to a stable company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, 401K, paid PTO. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Responsible to drive change and improvement by focusing on operational excellence.
- Responsible to assist VP, Corporate Controller with key projects, support requests from executive leadership.
- Responsible to drive tools, processes and procedures to ensure general ledger reconciliations are performed monthly.
- Directly responsible for the oversight of the accounting systems of the company.
- Responsible for the development of a comprehensive set of controls designed to mitigate risk, enhance the accuracy of company’s financial results.
- Responsible to ensure that the results comply with GAAP.
- Responsible to assist in the coordination of information to external auditors for the annual audit.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or related field. Master’s Degree/CPA preferred.
- At-least 10 years of experience in a manufacturing environment with exposure to multiunit / cultural.
- Good knowledge of GAAP and experience operating within a SOX compliant environment.
- Knowledge of ERP systems and methods of extracting and analyzing data produced by such system.
- Knowledge of lean manufacturing, quality management systems and strategy deployment.
- Knowledge of both systems and processes used in the production.
- Willing to travel upto 20%
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vison Insurance
Ask for Aarti Manchanda
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.
Do you have Bachelor’s Degree?
How many years of experience do you have in in a manufacturing environment?
Do you have experience with multiple product lines and locations?
Do you have any experience with ERP System?
Are you willing to travel?
What is your salary expectation?
Are you willing to relocate?