about 2 months ago
12 Mar 00:00
Assistant Corporate Controller
Job Id: 6180
Are you looking to make a career change to a stable company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, 401K, paid PTO. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Responsible for all areas relating to external financial reporting and technical accounting.
- Responsible for developing and maintaining accounting principles. Practices and procedures to ensure accurate and timely financial statements.
- Responsible for financial reporting, internal control documentation with respect to external reporting, technical accounting, process improvement and audit preparation.
- Responsible to support budget and forecasting activities.
- Responsible to assist Controller and other finance and firm wide managers regarding financial results, special reporting requests and compliance with applicable laws and regulations.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or related field. Master’s Degree/CPA/CMA preferred.
- Strong SEC Reporting experience.
- Good knowledge of GAAP.
- Experience with Oracle ERP or Hyperion a plus.
- Must have strong experience with MS Office.
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
Ask for Aarti Manchanda
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.