Palm Beach County, Florida
19 days ago
Assistant Engineer-Mill Operations
Palm Beach County, FL
Job Id: 9885
Are you looking to make a career change to a stable and innovative organization? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance and Paid Time Off. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Good leadership skills and should be able to supervise and coordinate various employee groups such as supervisors, maintenance mechanics, welders, pipefitters, and other maintenance trades to maximize productivity.
- Maintain and encourage safety protocols and adherence to company, local and FDA policies among the work area.
- Employee engagement and performance management.
- Feedback management.
- Grievance and conflict management.
- Workforce planning, scheduling, and management.
- Should be able to complete various mill drawings using AutoCAD (Mill assembly, shop fabrication, and general references, etc)
- Shipping and vendor management. Draw up SOWs and communicate with different vendors.
- Good knowledge of Mill maintenance, setting calculations, assembly, and disassembly process.
- Encourage employees to take regular safety and company policy trainings.
- Audit and give feedback for continuous improvements, including but not limited to cost reduction, quality improvement, yield control and tool and equipment maintenance, etc
- Excellent communication skills.
- Act as a backup supervisor for the plant when required.
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering or equivalent technical diploma.
- At least 5 yrs. of experience in a supervisory role where they have managed 20 or more employees.
- Good knowledge of mechanical or mill process operations and practices and food safety.
- Good knowledge of CMMS programs; SAP PM preferred.
- Good knowledge of CAD and drafting, AutoCAD preferred.
- Good knowledge of safety protocols (OSHA, health, GMP, quality assurance) and company
- Effective experience in technical drawings and field data collection, measurements, etc.
- Strong safety background related to industrial facilities and OSHA General Industry Regulations.
- English/Spanish bilingual preferred.
- Excellent communication skills - Bilingual (English/Spanish) preferred.
- Willing to work on assigned hours which might include occasional weekends.
- Basic computer skills.
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Direct Hire
Ask for: Trisha Moitra
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.