12 days ago
Assistant General Manager
Direct Hire Position
Job Id: 7916
Are you looking to make a career change to a cutting-edge company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Handles responsibility while General Manager is out.
- Plans and direct production, inventory management and safety administrative activities to meet financial and operational goals.
- Update manager on schedules, issues and initiatives that impact the location of business.
- Maintain a safe working environment.
- Making sure all goals are accomplished and motivate team members.
- Provide direction to management team and employees.
- Assist General Manager in recruiting, hiring, promoting, training, and terminating employees.
- Follow all company policies and procedures.
- Suggest new ideas to improve overall efficiency of location.
- Assist in preparation of budgets, operating costs, and annual reports of operations.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business or related field.
- Must have Roof, Floor and Wall Panel Manufacturing Experience.
- Must have at least 4 years of experience in related field.
- Equivalent combination of education and work experience will be considered.
- Must be able to communicate orally and written.
- Must be a team motivator and a self-starter.
- Must be able to handle multiple projects at one time.
- Direct Hire Position
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- 401K Plan
Ask for: Scott C.
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.